Followers

Saturday 31 October 2015

What's in the craft room.

What a busy month of potting, making and planning, I've cleaned and organised my area  got rid of unwanted items so now I can breathe again .



 I look at this each morning has I sip my cuppa  It helps me to get my act together 
I don't think !

Wow! nice and clean I can actually see the top of my table




I knew it was going to last , well !! a girl has to make some mess.




I was getting a little tired of the red gingham so looking in to my horde of table clothes I found one that I think suits the cupboard  for now. 

                                           
                                                              My box of patterns


           
Colored pencils for relaxing



  



I used some old trouser hangers that I picked up intending  to hang  a couple of Molly Makes posters that I quite like,  




On the craft front I've been busy working on a commission for this bag 


 and thinking about colors for the next one 
I came across this wool at Spotlight and fell in love with it, I do like multi colored wool .



These have now been delivered to the twins for there 6th birthday together with bags.


 I loved making this citrus colored blanket to match the cushion cover I made last year



Was playing with the idea for these colors for dolls




Working on a couple of softy dollies for the children at Kindy.









Stuff waiting for inspiration to hit me



More stuff .
 Thanks for dropping by, hope you enjoyed your visit.
 Do call again I'd love to hear from you.
EVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment