Followers

Thursday 23 May 2013

Collection of retro vintage finds

Welcome to everyone, sorry for not posting on Wednesday but I've been crook, but getting better by the day, somethings can just knock you off your feet. I have a few things to show you this week they are finds from over the last couple of weeks that I have'nt shown, plus some retro do it yourself pictures from the Dainish couple Per Dalsgaard well-known Fashion and Advertising photogropher and Elizabeth Erichsen

Cute Japanese childrens tea set to add to my collection of vintage toys, don't you just love the box?


I love the blue pattern on the tea set



Nice chrome and faux ivory set of fish servers  shown here on some of my linen and silver cake stand.

Found this sugar and milk set by Bessemer ware to add to my retro crown corning mugs.

I've been slowly working on this cupboard,  it was all black with white under coat, nearly there.




I adore this siester style chair in leather,  you can remove the arms or leave the arms depending on your taste this ones for my husband, it's so comfortable. I like the rugged look of worn leather so will be leaving it just as it is. Just a little tidy up on the wood work



D.I.Y furniture form Per and Elizabeth 1978  book Bright ideas for the home.  Gives all the patterns and instructions for these items I love the bold colours

I like the idea of this quilt it lends itself to so many patterns and uses





Love the tea pots and coseys.



 I hope you enjoyed your visit please call again soon Cheers Eva.


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds - the little tea set is so cute!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks, it is cute, I can just imagine little girls in a tree house having afternoon tea. Eva :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great finds there! Love the Bessemer and your chair! The chair is wonderful. Hope you are feeling better. : )

    ReplyDelete