Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Wednesdays weekly jumble finds



Hello to all and welcome to my Wendsday weekly finds.

Rich pickings this week my friends lots of good cheep items.
 I just love stools and this week saw me adding the top one too  my collection,  is'nt it cute. This picture reminds me of the princes and the pea.

here's  another view of the stool


like the chunky feel to this pottery plus the pattern.

and yet another dish in wood  lovely retro feet.


what about the colours in these cups and tray


 two lovely depression glass square butter dishes,missing lids :(


 lovely green depression glass cheese dish  with lid :)
some lovely fabrics for cushions

More pyrex dishes


 lots of jumble to sort, mend and store


Yes!! there's lots of work to be done  but so much fun I love Op shopping.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the visit .
 Please call again for more oppy finds :)

8 comments:

  1. I do like the shape of that stool. Very pleasing. The mugs and fabric are lovely and I remember we had a wooden bowl like that when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who likes the stool Thanks for dropping in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite finds of yours this week has to be the mugs and trays with the flowers. It matches my blog header ;)

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very colourful and I agree they match you blog header. They make me feel full of sunshine and summer. Thanks for you comment :)

      Delete
  4. Love both bowls, pottery and wooden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment, I think there rather nice too

    ReplyDelete
  6. he bowl is ace, does it have a mark/initials on it? i just thought, i'm pretty sure i can add your link myself-would you like me to? let me know if not, max x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi' Max.
    That would be great if you could do that for me. My computer program is XP so an old program. I did go onto you tube tube to see how it was done, looked easy but my program did'nt have the same buttons, so I'm none the wiser. Yes I like the pottery too it has the Initials WM, matches my new Bay West Germany find, I think you can just see it the green jug like pottery.
    Thanks for your kindness cheers.
    Eve :)

    ReplyDelete