Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Wednesdays weekly finds

Hello again, I here with my weekly finds,
 Below is this very nice 1970's bedspread it's just like new. Oh so purple & green looks beautiful on a bed/lounge

Then we come to this pair of 1970's lime green woolen blankets so nice and warm on a winters night or to make nice cushion covers very retro.


Then it's on to this old battered banker lamp




Cool retro snack and dip tray just look at those cool colours

Old bamboo wooden fruit folding basket, goes well with this beautiful table cloth which I found a little while ago.



Now for a little kitsch sooo... cute little cat and dog planters

Brought this old Stiches magazine with these cut out  designs it will be added to  my collection.
 I just love them. I've got quite a collection, so many great patterns, lessons
and know,how's
 I just had to buy this book of Russian Fairy Tales with beautiful Pelekh paintings there just beautiful, would make stunning framed prints or collage for wooden boxes but a shame to distroy the book.

Paintings by Alexei Orleansky

Ivan Tsarevich and the grey wolf

The turnip


Last week I showed tea towels but did'nt get around to showing you them all, these are the remaining 4 polish, tea towels from the 1970's and unused,  there so colourful.








Hope you enjoyed my finds, thanks for dropping by.
 Please drop a line, would love to hear of your love for
retro/ vintage or crafts :) cheers .

2 comments:

  1. SO much lovely stuff. Wow! I've got a serious case of vintage t.towel envy going on here, not to mention bedspread lust and that retro dip and snack tray is fab.
    I am so happy you are going to join in our link-up, I can't wait to see what you've got show us, I know it's going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tea towels. They are so bright and cheery. The snack and dip tray is pretty nifty too. Nice finds. Thanks so much for visiting at my blog. I hope you have a beautiful day.

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete