Followers

Monday 6 May 2013

Tuesday opp specials

Well I do hope I can link up today, still no sure how to do it so here goes If not I hope you enjoy my opp shop find for the week.


First these cool colourd pots I found one at the op shop for 2.50 and the other at the crate for 50cents just need a 3rd with a wooden handle and in red.

3@ 50 cent from the op shop don't you just love the colours


Some bessemer ware to add to my colection both 2.50 each



 Below is a British Anchor Staffordshire  cake stand Called blue Iris
cost all of 8$. See the cute butterfly



 1$ brought me this cute cosy


I spyed this cool basket and at 3$ it was comming home with me


2.50 for this small pyrex  dish and the crochet dish warmer was all of 1$




I found this old wooden folding chair at the crate, will make a nice side table, cost 5$



So all, in all, not much spent but lots gained .

























4 comments:

  1. Cool finds! I adore the painted table behind the chair! Did you paint that? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to say it's a recycled wooden hall table, I fell in love with the paint work also. Thanks for spending time to read my Blog Cheers :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous finds - especially the pots - great colours!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment it makes my day. I agree the pots are beautiful just waiting for the universe to offer up the red one Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete