Followers

Sunday 5 May 2013

Blooming lovely

Hello everyone and welcome,
 It's getting a little chilly here at the moment and the last flowers are blooming  aren't the colours striking, the scents heavenly too. I've been busy in the garden this week digging planting and planning what to do with the bottom corner of the garden. I'm thinking more fruit trees ? I've also been busy working on a tiled top for the hurb pots in the vegie patch


I just love the pure white of this climber I'm training up a trellis in the Winter garden 


My Tomatoes are doing well yum !!!!

And the starts of the pumpkins ready for pumpkin soup through winter


Whats a salad without bell peppers





Just thought I'd show you a little friend.  Where I work we have lots of these little friends who come each evening to feed on the collage grounds. The children love going up to the fence to watch them. The big people don't mind either.





 A few days ago I went down to the Sunshine coast I always stop off for a coffee at my favotite place called Vast, I just love this shop It's got the most beautiful  Bali style items


From the day beds where you sit for coffee

To the fab huge pots


I would just love these in the entrance of my home .



Now here's a nice bunch of kitsch friends, they sit and watch me sew. I've got myself back into a little creating,  Below's  a bunnting  I'm making for the class room.  Littlies love sparkle and jewels so I've made these to spin and catch the light. 




Just before I sign off I just wanted to show you a little hobbytex friend I picked up this week-end  Is'nt he  cute

Have a great week and hope you come back again If not Thanks for looking this time
Cheers to all :)

 







No comments:

Post a Comment