Followers

Sunday 21 October 2012

My Space

Long ,long time ago my space was in the garage among all of Eve's jumble and other men's stuff it was fine but one could 'nt quite relax in there I didn't mind as daughter No 1 was over from the UK on a years break
And I was only to glad to postpone moving into the spare room for the time.
 Its taken me a while to move as I never do anything at great speed I only have two speeds slow and extra slow but I've got there.
I Would like to now show you around my creative and contemplation space, Its nice and compact with everything one needs.



            I love the large open window looking out onto the deck and garden so cool in summer
My son made me this cupboard  the top  was once an old black book case, doors were cut out of old kitchen panels and chicken wire added for that chic look, the bottom of the cupboard was two old kitchen cupboards , my son designed the doors

Above is one of my storage areas sitting next  to it is my  Horn sewing cabinet which  pulls out to an L shape great for cutting sewing and over locking







Horn sewing cabinet, this pull out leaf is easy to fold away



Now were talking, this is my thinking chair or should I say snoozing chair with some of my lovely blankets and pillows



Nice and long its just like a bed

I 've  put some of my cross stitches on the walls, particular one is Australian wild flowers on linen



Say hello to eve she is my Taylor's dumby I found her all in pieces at the dump she's  originally from Kent in the UK. She was so nice to put back together and cover

Just a few of my bags




























No comments:

Post a Comment