Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Little wonderings and things

Hello and welcome to all.
  This morning was so beautiful, I was up quite early taking in all the morning smells, my cyclamen gives off such a sweet heady perfume making the mixture of cool air and perfume delightfull 


Little A,  busy using his water pistol to water vegies,  well, thats one way of doing it...  ready, aim, fire...
He's on holidays so were off doing all  little boy things you know... catching bugs, ridding bikes ect...
Where off to the water park later not for me though, to cold for Nanas, well thats my excuse I'll just sit and watch. 




 Can you see the big pile of soil......well thats got to be moved onto the gardens, Now I wonder if little hands would like to play in some dirt? That should keep him busy don't you think Hummmm!!I've also got some tyres he might like to have ago at painting,they make great plant pots.

I like to sit and have that early morning cuppa in peace and quiet before everyone stirs
It's a time for me to meditate and plan my day sometimes its hard to get going again but all things must come to an end .



Here's  my Idea's board.. I pin items onto the board that interest me. My resting chair  faces it, so its  in view,  you'll be suprised what different ideas come to mind using this method...  I'll be using the piece of linen for dolls 
Other items in the planning stage.  don't you just love the beautiful hand crochet  butterflys on the corners of this linen and hand dyed lace flowers.

I found this beautiful crochet pattern on Attic 24  have made a few with idea of using them on a stool.. there a little big so it's back to reworking the pattern to fit




 Colours I like to use.... I've got them in a cute little 1950's basket  I found all alone on a shelf in need of a new home


 Just look what I found all lost and alone just waiting for me...... Yes It's a spinning wheel I've no idea how it goes together but I soon find out Oh!!!  Is'nt You tube great...


I've always wanted to try my hand at spinning and with a friend having sheep and lama's then fleese should'nt be a problem...  I'll be able to spin my own wool for dolls and felt for toys Soooo!!! Cool all that natural fabric


Now I wonder what, goes where?

Found these old containers so with a quick coat of the red stuff they've become a great place to store all those little things


Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed my wonderings please call again if not then thanks for dropping by. Would love to hear from you all about your wonderings :) Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment