Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

More jumble finds



Hello again and welcome

Just thought I'd pop in and show you some finds of the week, I was thinking that I might start to show my find of the week each Wednesday,  so here goes.
First off is the Kathie Wilkses Calipso and Mexico patterned pottery form the 60/70s there's 6 dishes 1 serving dish, 2 dinner plates and 1 oval platter.
 I have other Kathie winkle plates so this will be added to the collection.






This little wedgwood miniture plater I found at a local S.E.S car boot sale





Some cute little shot glasses from the 60's and a decanter



 just love this old carnival glass clock


Better view of the colours in the glass




 I love to collect glass and when I spyed this aubergine coloued vase sitting on the shelf I fell in love with it at 6$



 Was very lucky to find this cool retro green genie bottle waiting for me



 some pretty Ikea cups and saucers





This Cath Kidston was a steal at 4$




At the same SES boot stall I found these  15  Irish linen 1970's unused tea towels



Just loved this 1940's style satin nightie



Oh! so cute 1940,s full apron





 last but not least is this stunning Bark cloth table cloth which I have ideas for



Well I hope you enjoyed looking please call again .
leave a message if you like collecting retro finds would love to hear from you. Cheers :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finds, where to start?
    Vintage t.towels, love them (look at those amazing colours!), pretty frosted shot glasses - just like my Nan and Pop's, and Kathy Winkle plates, lovely (I have a few hanging on our kitchen wall)
    I also see some handsome Germans next to that gorgeous nightie! Such alot of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie, I just can't resist nice things, I'm very lucky in as much as we have great op shops and recycle shop so I'm always on the scrounge. I picked up a bute spinning wheel yesterday, thinking about using it to spin wool for making dolls hand made jumpers. I've had quite a few German fat lava and Italian Bitossi vases but the ones you see I like most. Thanks for stopping by Mary :)

    ReplyDelete