Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Getting into the swing of things.

G'day to everyone and I do hope your all well.
 This week has seen us very busy at Kindy with visiting teachers from other Kindy's, coming to view our Kindy. Its nice to get feed back from other peers
On the home front I've been busy finishing off items and looking for  new projects.
 I'm thinking of  exploring a variety of textiles, not sure where it'll take me but I'm sure going to have fun, you know, think outside the box and all that.
 Were also renovating my Lads house its a 1970's concrete home still with  original Kitchen and bathroom so lots of planning in mind.

I do hope the cooler weather comes soon as this summer has been a long hot muggy one, so some nice cool weather would be appreciated.

 
 
  Summer's a nice season for beach going and while we rested after lunch on the beach
our grandson was off exploring the beach and rocks for little sea creatures, with a little patience look what he found?





      Where I live the cafe's on the beach Hire out paddle boards I'd love to have a go at this
I do use the Kayak some time which is good fun but I have my eye on the paddle board watch out
for lots of laughs and splashes.

 
And after the laughs I'll be resting on those cool bean bags and I'm sure they'll have to pull me out.
 
 
 
Here are a few more of my finds, most are recent but a few are from a while ago.
Pure lambs wool covered stool.
 
 
 
1974 Eddy squires fabric Beautiful !! I think its called Palace Garden, he has fabric in the Albert Museum  no sure how to use it , It would be a shame to cut it but its to be to frame.
 

                                              A new basket to add to my collection
 


                                   I found this print enchanting, its to cute.......  I told you I haven't grown up yet



               
                                       Few more cases the check one is from Hong Kong.

Not sure if you've seen this singer Machine? sorry if you've seen it


 2 cool kitchen chairs 
 
 
An anodised cake tin 
 
 

 Last but not least our beautiful eldest daughter and myself when I was last in the UK. 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed the visit will be back with more later. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day where ever you are in the world.Xxxx 
 

 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment