Followers

Saturday 13 December 2014

Changing and around and retro finds and making

  
                    Don't you just love your work space even thought it gets messy?

  

 
A big clean up and sort out

 
                                          This room is next on my list

 
 
Found this 1970 Fisher Price dolls house, now looking for the people and furniture that goes with it.
 
 
 
 Coloured glass and Costa Boda crystal
 
 
 
Rubbing back an old 1970 chest of draws
 
 
 
Painted finish.
 
 
Look what I did with old fleece jumpers.
 
 
 
Thanks to Mat for this pattern
 
 
 
Pink Pyrex
 
 
 
Latest crochet cushion covers  I'm making cool grey and yellow
 
A little bit of Italy
 
 
Stephen Pearson 1970 original print Nature Girl
 
 
 
 
 Inside of painted old side cupboard
 

 
And the outside.  Hope you enjoyed my show and tell, I know I love looking at your cool items and makes.
  Merry Christmas
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I did enjoy your show and tell Evangeline. So much lovely stuff. An op-shop near me has the same print of the two peasant children by Roth. It is enormous and unfortunately not for sale.
    Merry Christmas to you too.
    p.s. nice to see you back here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie for your kind comments. Yes I'm back again with better health and a new computer, I fell in love with the roth print I'm a softy for prints and paintings there's just somthing about them, I feel the've been someones treasures and need looking after will be bloging more treasures and makes soon .

    ReplyDelete