Followers

Monday 8 February 2016

Whats in the school yard ?
































































I do so enjoy our Kindy outdoor area Its so colorful  and full of fun . I only work a few days a week so I get to enjoy both worlds of creating at work and play.  Working with children is so rewarding I love watching & listening to there interpretation of the world very interesting at times, believe me they understand more than we think. and some of their sayings crack me up with laughing.
 There's nothing quite like getting your feet in the sand and making cakes and ice cream out of sand I can't tell you how many sand ice cream cakes I've eaten,
 Kindy has a  great veggie garden even though some little fingers like to pick the tomatoes while there green  not pointing at  little 3 year old's Oh no! I wouldn't do that ! and strawberry's don't seem to last very long once the children see there ripe, there's nothing like eating them straight from the plant after washing.

Hope you enjoyed the tour  Eve :)




No comments:

Post a Comment