Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Midwinter sun and sew

 
A big hello and a nice to be back in the land of blog to you all after being away for a very long time
but, with  ill heath and  a computer that wouldn't do what it was told I'd just about given up on writing this blog. In the mean time  I've enjoyed reading your blogs and looking at the beautiful items made and found I've put together a little of what I've been working on and hope to keep up with this blog each week
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little sewing and hooky winter pleasures
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                  Tea drinking and sun bathing
 
 
Lamp making and painting
 
 
Footstool making
and small cupboard makeover
 
 
 
 
 
 A couple of retro finds
 
 
 
 
I found this beautiful rose fabric which I will be turning into a cushion cover.
 
 
some cool retro fabrics for dresses
 
 
 
 
 How about this cool 1960's twin gooseneck standard lamp 
 
 
 
a selection of 70's English Beswick coffee set,  Staffordshire pottery, together with Japanese serving platters with a tile centre
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment