Followers

Friday 23 November 2012

My how time goes by, I must get round to keeping up with blogging .
I hope that you are all well in the land of blog.
Christmas is getting close and crafting is at its height right now in my space just hope it gets finished in time. In between I had an order for aprons for a kitchen tea . I chose to up cycle fabrics for these aprons











The aprons turned out nicely and were welcomed at the kitchen tea. I hope the wedding goes off just as well



What a mess I can only work in organised kaos that way I can find what I'm looking for sound odd but it works for me


I came across this retro fabric on one of my many jaunts to the opp shops or you may call them thrift shops
it was perfect for the job I had in mind


 I may say so myself it worked out well for this old wooden lamp base only thing was the old  stitch lines  show up a little  but it all adds to the look don't you think?






 This is a Christmas ornament I was working on in felt and crochet cotton

The crochet bit

 add it to the felt bit


 

Add some pearls to the felt bit put the two sides together


And this is what I got.
 Will be back with more soon.
Take care till then  TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment