Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2015

August and I feel spring in the air

 
A big hello to all in blog land.
 I just love early mornings and the way those first early morning rays spread across my living area.
Its a time when I love to meditate and write in my journal, then it's off for a walk either down on the beach or around the neighbourhood. I'm very blessed with my job has I don't start work until 9.30 and with only  myself to hurry along, believe me that's a job in its self some mornings its all good.
I do remember a time when mornings were making sure everyone was ready for school and I for work and it wasn't that long ago, life has a habit of moving along real fast and before you know events have come and gone.
 I've been following some blogs for a few years now and  its so very interesting to follow boggers changing thoughts, ideas and styles and how quick we follow the trends.
 Well that my little though for the day.

 




I was very lucky a couple of weeks ago  to pick up this cool 70's sideboard . I like the way it sits where my upright cupboard was. I'm a bit eclectic when it comes to furniture and furnishings.
 A lounge to me is not so much about style as comfort and believe me my lounge is the most comfortable.
 I can give or take colour its easy to change if you don't like it so give it a go
In my life time I think I've been through all trends from bottle green post war through to the white craze of today and it all looks good to me.
 
 
 
Now lets see what's been keeping me busy this month.

     
                                           My daily thought provoking Zen thoughts and quotes


                      My wonderful son spray painting some vintage children's chairs.
 



                                        Undercoats of grey paint.



                                               Some of the finished chairs


 
 
Back into making bags for friends


           
                               Vintage fabric for lining of a blue bag                    



                              






                                                    Children's Ideas about Van Gough' s   sunflower




Sitting in the Winter garden reading and making a tagie softy for a new little one.




 
Reading and taking all the details in on my new book.








                             

                              Going through some old books that my daughter and I found at the local tip.


                                     Two, cool hobo bags collected .


                                     Thanks for dropping by hope you have a great day.  Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment