Followers

Thursday 18 October 2012

All that jumble

                                                      


Hello and a big welcome to all who visit my blog . As I said before Its about time that I got to work restoring all my beautiful retro Jumble. I just can't resist things that can  be restored to their former glory .
 Everything's a mess at the moment, all stored on top of each other just waiting for my loving care.
Bar stools and funky atomic phone table



This old kitchen dresser will look so cool when fixed and painted up
I've 2 of these Eames era chair ready to be striped and recovered

Standard lamps waiting for new wireing and reto lamp shades even Shabby chic would do


Sitting in the retro side board are lots of old retro glasses and there stands
another kitchen cupboard ready for a paint job






On a recent trip to the city I took photos for ideas on how folks  display Items and collections




                                I love to look at all the beautiful and colourful shops around Paddington


Love this space and all those pillows


I just adore french widows They are very popular in Queensland homes




Like the fabric these chair are covered in


Time to stop for lunch yummmmmm!

                                      Lots of quaint shops to wonder around for Ideas



The use of colour on some of the houses is so yummy





Great idea for using standard lights from the cieling

Afternoon tea and a look around this beaut shop






                                      

1 comment:

  1. yeah i lived in brissy too many years but do miss the cool shopping

    ReplyDelete